Background

Friday, April 12, 2013

Keeping Up With Me On the Mish!!!

     I know you guys want to know how you can read all about me in the Mish! Well here is your answer! First and foremost, my mom will be keeping a blog updated with all my weekly emails. You can hope right on over there and find out all the exciting news from my mission!
If you are writing me:

At the MTC (April 17th- May 28th)

 Sister Hailey Lucille Hodgkiss
MTC Mailbox #186
Nor-Osl 0528
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

In the Mission Field (May 29th-Oct 17th, 2014)

(For Letters)
Sister Hailey Lucille Hodgkiss
Norway Oslo Mission
Postboks 94
1306 BPT
Norway

(For Packages)
Sister Hailey Lucille Hodgkiss
Norway Oslo MIssion
Bærumsveien 373
1346 Gjettum
Norway

Check my blog out for the most recent addresses and info! I hope that all goes well for the next 18 months until I can check back in with you all! I love you guys! Keep on keeping on!
Until Next Time,
Muah! 

1 comment: