Background

Friday, January 25, 2013

Time Changes Everything

   The other day my SIL (Sister-in-law), Katie-Lynn, had a conversation like this....

        Kate: Has Daniel seen you since your surgery?

        Me: Um... no, actually he hasn't. He left about 2 months before I did the whole thing. You know come to think of it, it always freaks him out every time he sees pictures of me because He says I don't look anything like what I used to. He ALWAYS says something about my nose.

        Kate: Really?? Gosh I can't even remember what you looked like!

     So with that I brought up pictures from before he left. We looked at it and could see some differences, but not many. It wasn't until we put the pictures side by side that we were like WOAH. Want to see? Here it is...


         This is a crazy difference!! We were both taken aback. I forget what it was like when I first came out of surgery. I remember once my swelling started to go down I would look in the mirror and just stare. It was like looking at someone else's face! Totally weird. Just thought I would share with you guys. Totally pointless? Yep. But it's my blog. Just saying.
Until Next Time,
Muah!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I saw you after you surgery. Not sure if it was the bangs or the nose but I was like woahhh she looks so different. Now... I dont even remember what you looked like before. But seeing that picture I can totally see a big change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only knew you after. You do look totally different. But my Hailey is the after :D Either way you are beautiful like a gazelle :D

    ReplyDelete