Background

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cory & Ashley's Wedding

     Two of my best friends Cory & Ashley are now Mr. & Mrs. Hill!! They tied the knot on April 21, 2012 at 11 a.m. It was a beautiful wedding/reception!! Her colors were gray and yellow and everything looked so cute! Ashley looked BEAUTIFUL and so stunning in her wedding dress. Cory looked great in his gray suit too! It was so fun to be a part of their special day! Lauren and I arrived at the temple after their wedding and watched them take gorgeous pictures. We were able to meet their families and see others we had met again. We even got to join in on some pictures at the end, which I can't wait to see! After the temple we all headed to City Creek Mall in Salt Lake to kill some time. We had lunch and looked at a few shops. Lauren and I then left and went to Target because I had the worst blisters a girl can get. Stupidly I got band aids I wasn't familiar with and as a result they tore the skin off my blisters making it much worse. But Cory & Ashley were well worth the blisters!
   Cory & Ashley had a ring ceremony before their reception which was gorgeous! I cried like a baby and I'm pretty sure I cried more than anyone else at the ceremony. Everything looked perfect and went pretty smoothly. The reception was great! All of their loved ones were there which made it so special. We were on gift duty and monitoring a lot of other things. It was fun to have jobs! We had a blast. The food was good, the company was great, and Cory and Ashley are so in love! Couldn't have asked for a better day for them to be married! Love you guys!  
     Here are some pictures Lauren and I took...





I hope this post finds you well!
Until Next Time,
Muah!

1 comment:

  1. blisters are nasty nast!
    you should get those looked at
    were eating wedding cake as we look upon your blog.
    i saw you crying but its all good your make up didn't get ruined!

    ReplyDelete