Background

Thursday, April 26, 2012

All Moved Out!

        I'm moved out. I am officially done at BYU. I am officially a student of UVU. I am officially no long a psychology major, physiology major, or pre-med student. I'm not going to lie it's kind of weird. I have become so used to being here at BYU and in my group and it is different to be branching out. Lauren is going home for the summer and I will be moving into a new apartment. I'm not too sad. I am going to miss Lauren like crazy, but I am looking forward to a new school, new apartment, and a new situation. SUMMER IS HERE! I finished the semester nice and strong, and the feeling of summer has set in. It's great! Even though I will be taking classes this summer, the atmosphere is very different, and I only have a few classes to take. I am pretty excited! Moving out was crazy. I had finals, moving EVERYTHING into a storage unit, and cleaning the apartment. It was insane, but I survived and am better for it! Here are a few pics from our last night in our apartment....
 We had to rip my bookcase apart so we could take it through the hallway and throw it away! We are quite strong...



A new chapter is starting! Summer is here! Life is good! Hope this finds you well!
Until Next Time,
Muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment