Background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Feeling Crafty

   And when I say I am feeling crafty that means that I am feeling like getting people to make these things for me.....
  As a kid I always wanted a dollhouse. I asked for one when I was an early teenager and I got it for Christmas. It was one of those Mansion in Minutes kind of things. Well let me tell you it WAS NOT a mansion in minutes and we quickly gave up on it. But now that I'm older and wiser and have much more talented friends I feel that it is officially time to make a dollhouse. Of course I wouldn't use it to play with dolls, because that would be ridiculous. It would just be for making, and decorating, and loving. I NEED it.

  If it isn't obvious why I need this, then you should not be reading this blog. I love this! I think it is the most clever thing ever and once again I NEED this! It wouldn't even be that hard to make! I mean not that I'm making it or anything...but for the person that would be....
 I am 100% sure I am getting this made. Jessica Ellsworth. I will pay you big money for this....
And for this....
AND this...
   See these are just things I need at this point in life. Is that bad? Well if you look at it in the way that I know exactly what I want, then no. But if you look at it in the way that I'm being kinda greedy then yes, yes it is. I love all this stuff! Plus I have about a million recipes I want to try. I think the recipes is partly because I can't eat out (going on 1 week now....) and partly because I am so sick of dieting.... Either way I might just have to break down and try all of them! And just because this is my blog and I love stuff like this here are a few of my top comments....


  Hope all is well with you! Lots of love sent your way!
Until Next Time,
Muah!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That pink skirt is pinned on my pinterest.. I'm obsessed with that big bow. Love the doll house too... oh and you too!

    ReplyDelete