Background

Sunday, February 19, 2012

All That Love & Stuff

    Valentine's Day was great! Here is a little about all the loves in my life :)
 Taylor Lautner & I are continuing our relationship. It's going well....
My family is super awesome! They sent me a teddy bear, chocolate covered strawberries, and BEAUTIFUL roses!!! I love them!  


 So for  Valentine's Day I decided that I wanted to make Daniel something really special. After racking my brain for forever I finally decided to make him a Living Christ poster thing. First I bought all the supplies. Red car stock, the Living Christ, and 15 pictures of Christ. I glued mulitple pieces of card stock together and then glued the Living Christ to it. This gave me pleanty of space.
 Next I glued the corner pictures to the piece of paper and around the Living Christ.
 I continued to add pictures all the way around...
 When I finished it looked like this. Not everything was even, so I just made cuts to even everything up. And then I got it lamenated. I was going to put it in a frame, but I decided that this would be more efficient for a missionary.
 This was the finished product!
 I added the picture to the rest of the box and then added some paper hearts and a letter!
Happy Valentitne's/ 8 months out in the field, Elder Wood! <3
Sean gave me this for Valentine's Day! I have been dieting so I was given a lettuce heart with carrots and chocolate sauce on top! So cute!
 And they made me take a bite...
We had Papa Murrphy's pizza, A&W, and Coco Bean Cupcakes! We stuffed our faces!!
I'm a lucky girl to have so much love in my life! I had a fantastic Valentine's Day! I was surronded by all my best friends and I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend the day!
Hope all is well with y'all!
Until Next Time,
Muah!!! 

1 comment: