Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

I Just Couldn't Wait...

   So I gave in! My blog is now fully in Christmas mode and I couldn't be happier! Being home for Christmas sounds so good right now! I am ready to be surrounded by my family and back in my own home again! I am ready to wake up to the best smelling food in the world, wake up to my siblings jumping on my bed and playing the harmonica (Trust me it has happened- YOU KNOW who you are), and to wake up to my nephew telling me he loves me. I am pumped! Not so pumped for the thing I have to do before Christmas, but ready for it to be here! Do you guys like my new blog? Its so cute! I have my favorite Christmas songs at the bottom of my page, so make sure to check them out! I was going to have it on automatic play, but LO told me that she wouldn't read my blog anymore if I did that. Lame! I hope you guys are all ready for Thanksgiving! It's going to be a good one! I should probably go ahead and get caught up with my Thanks...
    Day 15: I'm thankful for chocolate. I <3 Chocolate!!
    Day 16: I'm thankful for books. They really can take you away like nothing else in the world.
    Day 17: I'm thankful for the college life! It is so nice being so free!
    Day 18: I'm thankful for random trips! I love that LO and I can just take off!
    Day 19: I'm thankful that I get the opportunity to go to Russia next year!
 I miss my family....
Until next time,
Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment