Background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4

    Today I am thankful for music! I seriously would be lost without it. LO and I have music jamming basically all the time. Some of our favorites are J Biebs (who is currently playing right now), T Swift, Selina Gomez, Death Cab for Cutie, and let's be honest Bottoms Up. Music is amazing. It can completely change your mood, explain exactly how you are feeling, and change you. I can't imagine not having music seeing as it is constantly going in my head. Sometimes I wake up at 4 in the morning with a song going through my head. Thank goodness we have artist who can sing, so I don't have to. I love all kinds of music. As long as I can sing to it or hum I am good to go. I love musicals, operas, ballets, symphonies, and concerts. I love ipods, phones, mp3 players, and the radio. I love country, pop, rap, classical, Christmas music (it deserves it's own), and so much more. I love music!

No comments:

Post a Comment