Background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3!

   Happy November 3rd! Today I am thankful for store made food or just food that is pre-cooked. Thank goodness I don't have to make a meal from scratch every time I cook. Thank goodness I don't have to kill animals from my farm or pick vegetables from my garden. Thank goodness. I love home cooked meals, especially my mom's, but man is it nice to get a frozen lasagna for later in the week. I am currently on an all protein diet for this week. Unfortunately as the days are diminishing till Christmas, my weight seems to be doing the opposite. Seeing as I lost a lot of weight for Linsey's wedding I DO NOT want this to happen, so I'm back to the grind. Seeing as I hate having to cook whatever meat I am having everyday, I am thankful I can stop by Walmart and get a rotisserie chicken. I'm telling you there was a reason I wasn't born in the olden days. Hope all is well!
Until next time,
Muah!
P.S. I'm also very very very thankful for ice cream. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment