Background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's been a crazy week...

    You guys it's been a crazy week! I have done some really fun and different things this week!  Like:
       Riding on the back of a motorcycle! It was great and I kinda have this hunger for riding them now. My mother does not approve....
And watching Hanna. Don't watch it because its absolutely terrible. Well not terrible just weird.
 And going shooting. Yep that's me wearing skinny jeans, flats, Sean's t-shirt, and a shot gun on my shoulder. Don't mind the bruises....
Sean, Me, Eric, Ashley, & Corey
New Obsessions:
  • Adam Levine. Just anything to have to do with him
  • Give in to me- by Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester
  • Doing things that I constantly can't believe I'm doing, like mentioned above
  • Lack of sleep
  • Checking my blogging stats daily
  • Did I mention not sleeping? Yeah its 2 am..... I should probably get on that...
  • Texting Alyson
  • and WEDDING PICTURES!
Until Next Time,
Muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment