Background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I don't really have a name for this....

   Elder Daniel Ted Wood got transferred today. He left New Castle and headed 119 miles North to Warsaw, Indiana. This is only his second area in his mission, and although I know that he is excited for a new place he was very sad to leave. He have come to love the D family (Mentioned Here) more than anything and on Monday in his email he talked about how hard it was going to be to leave them. He was already planning on crying his eyes out, but I think after Sister D gave him a very sweet letter he was pushed over the edge. Poor baby! It is so neat to see him fall so in love with the gospel and the people he is teaching. It makes it much easier for me to let him be away (like I have a choice) from me, when he is loving what he is doing so much. I love him more then ever, and I am excited for his next adventure! Here are some pictures!

  Daniel the Elder and Daniel the kitty! The D family named their cat after Dan! I love this picture. He is such a cutie!
The D family @ goodbye!
Daniel's new area!


I love doing gay things like this, and really this is only the half of it. Y'all should see all the stuff I don't post! We are actually 62 miles closer to each other now. That should make mail faster, right?!

 And because I'm a total sap, I just felt like I should repost these.... Man, I feel like this was ages ago!
My Play list that helps me survive
  1. Just by being you- Steel Magnolia
  2. I will follow you into the dark- Death Cab for Cutie (This is the first song Daniel sang to me)
  3. The way I am- Ingrid Michaelson
  4. Two is better than one- Boys like girls (Shout out to Lins & Jord/ first song Daniel held my hand to)
  5. Hear you me- Jimmy Eat World (someone please ask Matt to sing this one!)
  6. Bleed- Hot Cheele Red (This is my jam!)
  7. Falling Slowly- Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (One of Dan's favorites)
  8. Never going to leave this bed- Maroon Five ( I have a love affair with Adam Levine)
  9. Where we gonna go from here- Mat Kearney
  10. Hazy- Rosi Golan featuring William Fitzsimmons
  11. I'd Lie- Taylor Swift
  12. I love you this big- Scotty McCreery
  13. Transatlanticism- Death Cab for Cutie
  14. Breathe in breathe out- Grey's Anatomy Soundtrack
  15. Jet Lag- Simple Plan (Beth Goodall check this one out!)
  16. Close- Rascal Flatts
     That play list has saved me some serious tears! I love music! I don't love that I just found out I have a music 101 test next week. Oh joy!

Random Facts about Warsaw, Indiana
  1. It is nicknamed the "Lake City" because it is cradled by Winona Lake, Pike Lake, Hidden Lake, and Center Lake  
  2. It has a population of 13, 599 ( That would be 4.533 % of my hometown population)
  3. Warsaw was named for the capital of Poland, and became a city in 1854
  4. It is known as the orthopedic capitol of the world
  5. For every 100 females there are 97.3 males (Daniel would love this because he loves girls!)
  6. Median income is $45, 153
  7. Current mayor is Republican, Ernest B. Wiggins
  8. Largest High School is 1,947 students (Tiny!)
  9. Home or used to be home to: Rick Fox (NBA player), Bryan Hickerson (pitcher), and lots of KKK people!

No comments:

Post a Comment