Background

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Since I have been home

     So I have come to realize a few things 1. I haven't given Devon a shout out and I decided to do that just now. Shout out! and 2. Some of you think I'm depressed, so I am here to set the record straight. I am not depressed and actually I enjoy life very much, I have just run into a few bumps along the way. Another thing I have come to realize is that some of you think I should wait awhile after Daniel makes me mad to blog about it, but to this I say: If I wait then wouldn't you guys miss all the good emotions? I think so! So really y'all should be thanking me for enriching your life with my emotions! You are welcome!
      Well I have officially been home 9 days. Its been really...well different, but good. So I got home on a Thursday night, and I decided to start things off with a bang and unpack. I thought packing was bad, yeah unpacking is worse. It took a couple of hours to get everything in its place, but it was worth it. It really sunk in that freshmen year was over. It really flew by, but maybe that is because everything seems to go by fast in retrospect. I spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday sleeping, watching Friends, eating, and tanning. Now I have nothing to show for this tanning because my skin sucks, but that's okay! Monday I had a appointment at Children's for my internship and then I took off for Oklahoma City.
       My sister Heather, my brother-in-law Shawn, and my 2 year old nephew Gavin live in OKC. I stayed with them till Thursday. We had a really good time! We ran errands, stayed up late, watched the most awful movies ever, and went to the zoo. Heather keeps a little boy so we took him with us. There was a new baby elephant who pretty much made the whole thing more then worth it! Here are some pictures of the day!

If you look really closely you can see the baby elephant! He is so cute!! Fun fact: Elephants carry their babies for almost 2 years before giving birth
      After having a blast with Heather I headed back home. Friday I had a ortho appointment that almost made me want to kill myself it hurt so bad!! Hopefully I only have one more before my surgery. Oh and for those of you who don't know about my surgery: I am getting my jaw broken because my bite isn't correct and well frankly I need to lose weight and they will be wiring my mouth shut for 6 weeks and putting me on a liquid only diet. And that should all go down the beginning of June approximately 8 weeks before Linsey's wedding! Anywho Friday night I spent the evening with Devon (shout out!)! We had a really good time hanging out, catching up, and exploring Dallas! It was a great night! I have another week before I start work, and then my life is basically over, but I don't mind! It's been good being home, and hey look I don't think there was negative thing in this post! Ha! I told you I wasn't depressed! Well as always I hope this finds you well!
Until next time,
Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment