Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Count down!!!

        So there 21 days left until I leave butt-freaking-UTAH!!! I am so pumped! Really, these last few weeks suck. By now I am so done with everything and everyone I just want to LEAVE! My room is practically put away, so there is nothing that needs to be done there, and I have no friends, so that isn't a problem. And my brothers left this week so pretty much Utah sucks now! But I'm trying to hang in there!!! So let's get on to the whats been going on in my life thingy we do every post....
         So a couple weeks ago I hurt my ankle running my 8 mile run. I just kinda tweaked it and I thought that I was going to be fine. I figured that I had run 8 miles so my body was bound to have some problems...WELL...turns out when you hurt your ankle you should probably rest it. The next week on my 9 mile run I had shooting pains going through my leg as I ran, but being the awesome person I am I kept running. From that run on I have had some serious problems with my ankle. I went to the doctor today and he gave me an xray. They brought up the pictures and it looked all clear....until he zoomed in. It appears I have some lines on my bones and for those of you who aren't medically inclined, lines=breaks. It looks like I might have some stress fractures (thanks cancer), but he wants to get with the radiologist and discuss it. So I have a appointment with a podiatrist next Monday and I will be getting my results then. But until then this is my life.....
A ankle brace and Daniel's church socks because I have zero high socks (because they are lame)
     Since I'm not working out and I have a crazy sister (A.K.A. Linsey) I jumped on the crazy wagon with her and I'm doing this liquid diet. Yeah, pretty much it sucks, but its also really nice because it means I don't have to worry about eating. But we will see how great it is come weigh in! Other then not eating I have just been studying and doing homework, which btw is blah! I really couldn't care less to take a exam right now. I'm like hello professors? NO ONE CARES! But unfortunately you still have take them, so I'm trying to push through. Pretty much my life is really boring right now. Daniel hasn't done anything to tick me off so there is nothing there, and my roommates are pretty awesome. So I think I'm just running out of steam. Not caring about anything/anybody is nice, but really guys what am I supposed to do with my life? Hopefully something comes up soon.....
         But I do have something that should make you laugh! The other night I walked out to my car to find a TICKET! I was really confused because it was late at night so I should have never gotten a ticket. I picked up the ticket to find it wasn't actually a real ticket....

Let me just tell you what it says....
      "This is not a ticket, but if it were within my power, you would receive two. Because of your bull headed, inconsiderate, feeble attempt at parking you have taken enough room for a 20 mule team, 2 elephants, a goat and a safari of pygmies from the African Interior. The reason for giving you this, is so that in the future you may think of someone else, other than yourself. Besides, I don't like domineering, egotistical or simple minded drivers and you undoubtedly fit into one of these categories. I sign off wishing you an early transmission failure, (on the expressway at about 4:30 p.m.). Also may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."
        WOW. I really had no words for this. It made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Well until I find something actually cool to write about, I hope this finds you well.
Anything.....
-Muah!
P.S. I do have some cool news! It looks like I am going to be in a video about cancer survivors. It will be distributed to high schools throughout the United States. Pretty cool!!

1 comment:

  1. First of all high socks are COOL! So you got that wrong.

    Second of all, you added this little PS about being in a video, um, SUPER COOL!

    I think you need to get a new perspective, b/c once Spring really hits the campus up there, things will be different I hope more optimistic for you.

    You big complainer! :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete